Saturday 13 April 2013

Snow in the forecast

It's true.  Once again, "they" are forecasting snow for the weekend.  I remember so distinctly when I was a kid, that by the time Sharon's birthday arrived (April 13), chances are the snow would be gone.  Well, this year, not only is the snow not gone, it's still coming down!  Both here in Alberta and in Manitoba too, according to Sharon.

To make myself feel better, I decided to revisit some of the pictures I took on my trip to Greece in September 2010.
The idyllic island of Santorini
Taken from the Santos Winery on Santorini

Taken from the Monastery of the Virgin Mary on the island of Corfu

In the walled town of Monemvasia, one of my favourite places in Greece
 

In Monemvasia, overlooking the Mediterranean
 
Ahhh, memories...

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment