Friday 17 May 2013

A few little things that make me happy

Miss Maggie Rabbit Softie KitAre you a sucker for cuteness?  Well, then you must check out Alicia Paulson's blog post at Posy Gets Cozy to see the most adorable stuffed bunny rabbit kits.  The bunny is called Maggie Rabbit and she has her own little dress, boots and knitted cape.  She's available in five different dress fabrics with matching yarn for the cape.  So cute! 

I couldn't resist ordering one in Emilia's Flowers dress fabric and Blueberry yarn, and I ordered the pattern for the little knitted dress as well!  I'm going to beg my friend, Annette, to help me out with the sewing.

Another thing that made me smile this week (okay, I actually laughed out loud!) was this video clip: singing at the pumps.  What a performance!

What's making you smile this week?

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you had a hard time resisting that bunny (it reminds me of Curtis' "soft bunny"). I was hoping to see some of your planting that had happened today (Saturday). What makes me smile? the beautiful rain that we got today ;)
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete